Niagara/Hamilton Area Members

General Chat about the forum, it's members & their trucks.
ScottS75
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: 04 Pathfinder Chinoo
Year: 2004
Tim's: iced capp

Niagara/Hamilton Area Members

Post by ScottS75 »

Good afternoon Guys/ladies,

I was just wondering if there are any members from the Niagara/Hamilton area. I was out on Saturday on one of my favourite old farm roads and came upon a couple of deep mud puddles that I was hesitant to go through as I had my daughters with me and no second truck to help if I got stuck. So I had to bail on the trail before I could finish but if someone were nearby and wanted to go out I am willing to take a Saturday or Sunday and show the girls what off roading is really about. I'm Currently in Welland but by the end of June I'm relocating to Hamilton mountain.

Thanks,

Scott
Nd4SpdSe
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 1
Make/Model: Pathfinder V8
Year: 2008
Tim's: Ice Cap Supreme

Re: Niagara/Hamilton Area Members

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm from Port Colborne, but being military, I'm living in Quebec now, so it doesn't help ya, heh.

There is a Southern Ontario 4x4 facebook club if you wish to wheel with not just Nissans.
2008 Nissan Pathfinder LE - VK56 V8 Power
2001 Nissan Frontier CC SB - Offroad Trailer
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 5-Speed Supercharged
ScottS75
Make/Model: 04 Pathfinder Chinoo
Year: 2004
Tim's: iced capp

Post by ScottS75 »

I'll have to check that out.
the x kid
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 2
Make/Model: Jeep JKUR
Year: 2013
Tim's: Med 2 milks 1 sugar

Post by the x kid »

Not many cntc peeps in your area. There is a rookie run June 6 in Minden on a real trail. Just a option. I hear the mud up by you is awful.
gtilford
Lugnut
Lugnut
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra
Year: 2007
Tim's: Tea

Post by gtilford »

Hey ScottS75 I also belong to SONTT which is a Toyota truck club but a bunch of the guys I have known for almost 30 years. Look up their web site they accept all types of truck with out to much ribbing it gives me a second option to get out with like minded guys and girls. I am from the Woodstock area so like you I have to drive forever to get out to any real offroading I had my share of mud when I was younger and stay away from it as much as I can now just because I hate cleaning afterward. SONTT has a run coming up June 19th to 21st up to McWirter lake. Not sure where we will wheel on Saturday this year but it is just a get away and camp, meet some new peeps along with a little fishing if you are into that. We try to head out on the Saturday some where for a little wheeling. With all that being said if any other CNTC members are interested I know you would all be welcome. Sort of a get away to nature meet and greet
Bow_Tied
Reactions score: 3
Make/Model: Xterra P4X ZR2 Bison
Year: '15/20
Tim's: Medium DD

Post by Bow_Tied »

ScottS75 wrote:Good afternoon Guys/ladies,

I was just wondering if there are any members from the Niagara/Hamilton area. I was out on Saturday on one of my favourite old farm roads and came upon a couple of deep mud puddles that I was hesitant to go through as I had my daughters with me and no second truck to help if I got stuck. So I had to bail on the trail before I could finish but if someone were nearby and wanted to go out I am willing to take a Saturday or Sunday and show the girls what off roading is really about. I'm Currently in Welland but by the end of June I'm relocating to Hamilton mountain.

Thanks,

Scott
Scott, you did the smart thing in turning around, especially with little ones on board. Luckily you didn't get stuck turning around. Was this Mud & 20?

Like gtilford mentions, I have heard good things about SONTT. Another member here, cruiser romey, recommends them and romey is good people so I trust his judgement. I haven't gone out with them yet due to family constraints but would like to some time.
#MoreRon

"Most of the members are people, but there are a few exceptions." - Miner