PRG and RadFlo Service

Camping, trail gear, recovery, gps, and related accessories.
CanadianX
Lugnut
Lugnut
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra OR
Year: 2006

PRG and RadFlo Service

Post by CanadianX »

Likely everyone has heard of PRG and knows the Radflo name. I just wanted to pass this testimonial along.

I bought the 2.0 coil overs in April of last year, installed them in August and had no probs (number of off road adventures on them). In late Nov I notices the pass. side was making some noises. I determined it was the shock and contacted Greg at PRG. He directed me to Radflo for warranty and offered to cover return shipping back up to Canada. So I shipped the coil over to Radflo who were also very helpful over our email exchanges. I was concerned about time lines as I need the X to be in good order for the wifey. Radflo received the c/o on the 11th. I got notice today that they will ship it back to me on Monday, 18th.

Not bad turn around time and good customer service after the sale from both PRG and Radflo.

BTW Greg at PRG who puts these things together for the Nissan crowd was surprised I was having an issue citing that Radflo has a very low shock fail rate, well below industry standards.
PiDGE
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Nissan Frontier KC
Year: 2005
Tim's: not my real name

Re: PRG and RadFlo Service

Post by PiDGE »

Yeah I've delt with Greg as well, good guy recomend him.
Early to bed...Early to rise...Fish all day...Make up lies