I've used 4-lo
I've used 4-lo
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra XE
Year: 2001
Tim's: LG COFFEE 2 SGR

Zook Side project

Post by Big Bird »

As of last friday my brother bought a 96 Suzuki Sidekick, with 90k, auto but rear wheel drive. We are on the hunt for a 5 spd 4wd Sidekick or an auto with 4wd. Once we get one in our possession I will be transfering over the 4wd system over to the clean body. Also the hard top. My brother is very excited and cant wait to get the project going, even if we are starting with the hard top for now. I especially cant wait. Later on once he finishes school the littlecocroach is gonna turn into a 4 wheelin spider.
I asked for a Jelly donut not a maple!!!
Bender
Premium Member
Premium Member
Make/Model: Nissan Sentra SER
Year: 2011
Tim's: Mcdonalds coffee

Re: Zook Side project

Post by Bender »

Sweet! If I decide to go auto tranny, then I will buy this one, as it is from the right donor vehicle. Want me to poke around and see whats for sale on Zookpower?
Big Bird
I've used 4-lo
I've used 4-lo
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra XE
Year: 2001
Tim's: LG COFFEE 2 SGR

Re: Zook Side project

Post by Big Bird »

For sure dude. My brother is actually calling a guy today to see if he can pick up the hard top. Today I had to put in an o2 sensor because it was broken right from the end and the engine light was on. So in order for me to replace it my brother drove over a few bricks on the driver side so I could go under, torch the sensor and install the new one. That little Zook had a bit of flex from the back.
I asked for a Jelly donut not a maple!!!