Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 2
Make/Model: Jeep JKUR
Year: 2013
Tim's: Med 2 milks 1 sugar

Tie Rod Ends

Post by the x kid »

Hey Guy's,I thought I would upgrade my steering,so I was going after some Moog Tie Rod ends [inner and outer] and they were on back order. I called back and they said they could get some.When I got there they were from ACDelco and some 555s from Sankie.They both have a lifetime warranty and considered "premium". I took them even though I was expecting Moogs,but can return them. Does anyone know if these are any good? Are they up there with Moogs?
Simon
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Nissan Maxima
Year: 2011
Tim's: XL COFFEE ! 1M 1S

Re: Tie Rod Ends

Post by Simon »

I hope you didn't pay for Moog, and get those. Not that one is necessarily better, but if I had a brand preference, I'd want my choice, not what's "in stock". I've never heard of Sankie, so I couldn't tell you there. With the AC Delco, you should be fine.
"CAUTION: Hot shovel in close proximity to my person"-Bow_Tied
Adam
Reactions score: 3
Make/Model: Xterra SE SC
Year: 2002
Tim's: Medium Regular

Post by Adam »

For what its worth I have ac delco outer tie rods on my rig and they have held up great for the past 2 years.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -Frank Zappa
the x kid
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 2
Make/Model: Jeep JKUR
Year: 2013
Tim's: Med 2 milks 1 sugar

Post by the x kid »

Thanks guy's, and no I did not pay the moog price. These Sankie's are made in Japan. Supposedly you can't get Moogs right now.Hmmmm