95 Partsfinder 4sale

General Chat about the forum, it's members & their trucks.
pitbull-trucker
I'm learning to use 4-hi
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Pathfinder XE
Year: 1995
Tim's: hot apple cider

95 Partsfinder 4sale

Post by pitbull-trucker »

Since I can't post in buy and sell I will put here, the truck is up for sale and I am giving club members first chance to buy before hand before answering replies from Kijiji. Truck needs to be gone in a couple of weeks or it will be stripped and sold for scrap. Good opportunity for someone with an older Pathy or Hardbody to pick up for a lot of good usable parts for their project or vehicle. There are pics in the buy and sell section somewhere of the truck.
Phone # is 519-770-5551....thanks Mike
Here is the link in Kijiji: Kijiji Ontario > Brantford > cars & vehicles > cars & trucks > Ad ID 539251653
Miner
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Make/Model: Cummins 2500 HD
Year: 2012
Tim's: McD's 3C1S

Re: 95 Partsfinder 4sale

Post by Miner »

pitbull-trucker wrote:Since I can't post in buy and sell I will put here, the truck is up for sale and I am giving club members first chance to buy before hand before answering replies from Kijiji. Truck needs to be gone in a couple of weeks or it will be stripped and sold for scrap. Good opportunity for someone with an older Pathy or Hardbody to pick up for a lot of good usable parts for their project or vehicle. There are pics in the buy and sell section somewhere of the truck.
Phone # is 519-770-5551....thanks Mike
Here is the link in Kijiji: Kijiji Ontario > Brantford > cars & vehicles > cars & trucks > Ad ID 539251653
Fixed the link
Cummins - Zone, BD, AFE, Yokohama, Bestop, Access, VisonX, H&S
Simon wrote:It's not like the membership voted under control of a heavy hand...

Dammit, I've said too much...I'll have to ban you now
Adam
Reactions score: 3
Make/Model: Xterra SE SC
Year: 2002
Tim's: Medium Regular

Post by Adam »

Would you consider selling those extra fenders?

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -Frank Zappa
pitbull-trucker
I'm learning to use 4-hi
Make/Model: Pathfinder XE
Year: 1995
Tim's: hot apple cider

Post by pitbull-trucker »

I will, make an offer and we'll figure out how to get them to you, if there are any other parts listed you want just let me know, I prefer to let someone in the club make use out of everything.