New to this site

General Chat about the forum, it's members & their trucks.
kdj
Sparkplug
Sparkplug
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Pathfinder Chilkoot
Year: 2003
Tim's: Tim who?

New to this site

Post by kdj »

I just joined this site and not sure if this is the right spot to post or not but if it isn't I'm sure someone will tell me. It's great to find people talking about local places. I have a old Christmas tree farm (about 140 acres) about half way between Brockville and Smithfalls (S to N) and Kingston and Ottawa (W to E). I was wondering what members are close by? My place is about a mile deep by 1/4 mile wide. Most of my trails are for my ATV but if I drive slow I can drive around and legaly drink a beer in my truck on a few of the wider ones. I did see a post or two about people passing through my area and thought I'd say I have lots of camping spots if anyone needs a place to crash for a night or weekend. Hydro, water, fire pits with wood some picnic tables etc. on the property. If you're cool enough I have a cabin in the woods, a 29' trailer w/TV, fridge, stove, micro, BBQ, etc. but I might not trust just anyone in my trailer. But in your in the area let me know. I'm assuming if you're on this site you must be trust worthy or someone would have kick you off by now. Anyway I'm looking forward to learning more about CNTC and cheers to you all!

KDJ
Miner
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Make/Model: Cummins 2500 HD
Year: 2012
Tim's: McD's 3C1S

Re: New to this site

Post by Miner »

Sounds like a camping trip / Eastern Ontario CNTC meet to me.
Cummins - Zone, BD, AFE, Yokohama, Bestop, Access, VisonX, H&S
Simon wrote:It's not like the membership voted under control of a heavy hand...

Dammit, I've said too much...I'll have to ban you now
kdj
Sparkplug
Sparkplug
Make/Model: Pathfinder Chilkoot
Year: 2003
Tim's: Tim who?

Re: New to this site

Post by kdj »

Just got out of the back 40! The truck took a beating but we made it back from the cabin. It would have been nice to have some more people to watch me get the truck out of the ice with nothing more then a 6 pack and an axe and some rubber boots . The axe was to bust up ice when I dropped through and the beer was to dig some the BIG holes. Or something like that. I won't say what the boots were for. If you need a camping trip or a place for a meet in my area let my know. I have outdoor space to stay. Dogs are more than welcome. Overnight camping if driving. Give me a shout here if you you want...Can email at KJ-ontario@hotmail.com.