Forum was just upgraded to the latest version of phpBB. If you have any issues please report them to the admins or moderators. Enjoy!

Extra Life : Gameathon for Charity ( CHEO)

General Chat about the forum, it's members & their trucks.
Incognito27
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Xterra
Year: 2015
Tim's: Donut , Hot Chocolate

Extra Life : Gameathon for Charity ( CHEO)

Post by Incognito27 »

Alright folks , every year i participate in a charity event where myself and a bunch of my buddies (20-30) of us get together and play games straight for 24hrs , no sleep , nothing . We do this to collect donations for CHEO . I won't bore you with the details here but you can click my link and read more there , and support me if you would like , anything helps , and i would like to make this year more epic than last year . I pledged to collect 100.00 this year , but if i get more it would be great. All proceeds go to CHEO , and for those who aren't sure what CHEO is , its the Childrens Hospital of Eastern Ontario. last year the team i am a part of collected around 6500 bucks , we were one of the highest non corporate groups to collect that much, we want to beat it this year . So please help a dude out , anything helps like i said. Click on my link and donate. :D This year the date of which i am doing this event is November 7 - 8 so if your going to donate please do by then , but you can still donate after then too , :D

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fus ... tID=161892