What's new & exciting on your truck?
Relic
I'm learning to use 4-hi
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Frontier Pro4X
Year: 2009

Re: New Tire Set... Duratracs

Post by Relic »

Anesh wrote:Im having rubbing issues when fully locked... I think its bcuz of the 3.75 back spacing on the rims??? ive done lots of plastic trimming... for now I just dont turn the wheel all the way and going slow on bumps... hope it goes away or gets better with the 3" suspension lift?? anyone??
3" lift will all but fix things, especially with the extra weight of the bumper (which is quite sweet). What lift are you thinking of?
caseyxterra
Lugnut
Lugnut
Make/Model: Nissan xterra SE
Year: 2003
Tim's: caramel lattee

Post by caseyxterra »

Good idea, never thought of that..thinking of getting a good set tires for mine too, would probably have to do some trimming also.
Anesh
Sparkplug
Sparkplug
Make/Model: Xterra
Year: 2003
Tim's: 2/2 coffee and donut

Post by Anesh »

Relic wrote:
Anesh wrote:Im having rubbing issues when fully locked... I think its bcuz of the 3.75 back spacing on the rims??? ive done lots of plastic trimming... for now I just dont turn the wheel all the way and going slow on bumps... hope it goes away or gets better with the 3" suspension lift?? anyone??
3" lift will all but fix things, especially with the extra weight of the bumper (which is quite sweet). What lift are you thinking of?
Got the Calmini 3" SL. theres no more rubbing.. but havent tested it when its stuffed and fully locked.. there might still be some rubbing.