Forum was just upgraded to the latest version of phpBB. If you have any issues please report them to the admins or moderators. Enjoy!

2015 Passenger Seat Belt Seized?

Having problems with your Nissan truck? Search & post here!
PhullD
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra Pro4x
Year: 2015
Tim's: Tea

2015 Passenger Seat Belt Seized?

Post by PhullD »

Went to take a buddy out for a spin, the passenger seat belt started pulling out fine and then stopped short of being usable. I tried yanking it, it won't budge. The seat belt won't even reach to latch with the seat vacant. Is there a good fix for this or do I need a new spring mechanism for the seat belt? Welcoming feedback/options.
Adam
Reactions score: 3
Make/Model: Xterra SE SC
Year: 2002
Tim's: Medium Regular

Re: 2015 Passenger Seat Belt Seized?

Post by Adam »

Call the dealer, they are supposed to be guaranteed for a while. I know the ones on the older trucks were "lifetime".

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -Frank Zappa
PhullD
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra Pro4x
Year: 2015
Tim's: Tea

Post by PhullD »

Adam wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 pm Call the dealer, they are supposed to be guaranteed for a while. I know the ones on the older trucks were "lifetime".
Man that would be nice, but doubtful lol! I'll try calling them Saturday. When you coming to my house f***er? lol
Adam
Reactions score: 3
Make/Model: Xterra SE SC
Year: 2002
Tim's: Medium Regular

Post by Adam »

PhullD wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:47 pm
Adam wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 pm Call the dealer, they are supposed to be guaranteed for a while. I know the ones on the older trucks were "lifetime".
Man that would be nice, but doubtful lol! I'll try calling them Saturday. When you coming to my house f***er? lol
@phulld Worth a shot at least. I have a few things going on the next couple weeks but pm me and we can set up something.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -Frank Zappa