2015 Passenger Seat Belt Seized?

Having problems with your Nissan truck? Search & post here!
PhullD
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra Pro4x
Year: 2015
Tim's: Tea

2015 Passenger Seat Belt Seized?

Post by PhullD »

Went to take a buddy out for a spin, the passenger seat belt started pulling out fine and then stopped short of being usable. I tried yanking it, it won't budge. The seat belt won't even reach to latch with the seat vacant. Is there a good fix for this or do I need a new spring mechanism for the seat belt? Welcoming feedback/options.
Adam
Reactions score: 3
Make/Model: Xterra SE SC
Year: 2002
Tim's: Medium Regular

Re: 2015 Passenger Seat Belt Seized?

Post by Adam »

Call the dealer, they are supposed to be guaranteed for a while. I know the ones on the older trucks were "lifetime".

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -Frank Zappa
PhullD
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra Pro4x
Year: 2015
Tim's: Tea

Post by PhullD »

Adam wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 pm Call the dealer, they are supposed to be guaranteed for a while. I know the ones on the older trucks were "lifetime".
Man that would be nice, but doubtful lol! I'll try calling them Saturday. When you coming to my house f***er? lol
Adam
Reactions score: 3
Make/Model: Xterra SE SC
Year: 2002
Tim's: Medium Regular

Post by Adam »

PhullD wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:47 pm
Adam wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 pm Call the dealer, they are supposed to be guaranteed for a while. I know the ones on the older trucks were "lifetime".
Man that would be nice, but doubtful lol! I'll try calling them Saturday. When you coming to my house f***er? lol
@phulld Worth a shot at least. I have a few things going on the next couple weeks but pm me and we can set up something.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -Frank Zappa