newb with a 1995 pathfinder

Welcome to CNTC. Please check in here before posting!
nige
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: D22 XE 4x4
Year: 2004
Tim's: LG 2C1S

newb with a 1995 pathfinder

Post by nige »

group me in with big bird, it's been a while since i wrote my original newbie topic on NTC:

Posted - 07 May 2005 : 12:21

Hello all, Pezzy introduced me to this site from the NPORA Board. I have a 95 pathfinder with A/C UCA's, some Calmini coils and other mods that are not related to offroad performance. I live in Waterloo, and occasionally take the truck offroad. It's more for towing my small fishing boat around and doing the odd camping and snowboard trips. I'm looking forward to joining you guys on some runs (only mild stuff!, I cant afford to fix any broken parts). When i'm not fishing i spend alot of time working at BoardZone (skate and snowboard shop) in waterloo, and I also spend a good amount of time making ringtones and screensavers for my brother's company (removed for security reasons) Hope to meet some new peeps, learn some new tricks and have some fun in the process. Thanks for showing me the site pezzy! I'll have some pictures of my truck up soon for you guys to see.

well now i live in kitchener, and i can afford to fix the broken parts :twisted: I no longer work for BoardZone (which has been bought by my friend and turned into Sanction Skate and Snow) but i still work with my brothers developing software and managing the production of ringtones and screensavers. I still love fishing, but it gets harder and harder to get out when you own a house. I still have the same pathfinder (for about 7 years now) but it has changed quite a bit since the day i wrote that post ;) . I might add that i like to get my hands (or lady fingers :teeth: ) dirty and try to help out everyone whenever possible... I know how much of a beeyotch it can be to wheel a nissan now :cuss:

here's my picture from the shoelace trail last October (thanks Pezzy!):

OF4WD Member #5472
medic
I've used 4-lo
I've used 4-lo
Make/Model: Grand Cherokee
Year: 2014

Re: newb with a 1995 pathfinder

Post by medic »

HELLO
Pezzy
Make/Model: Ford F150
Year: 2018
Tim's: Steeped Tea, 1/2 Sugar

Post by Pezzy »

You're welcome! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
I my PATHFInDERs.
R.I.P. 99.5 Green Machine :cry:
X-Treme
Make/Model: Xterra - Offroad
Year: 2005

Post by X-Treme »

Hey Nige, nice to see you dude! :woot:
Watch it! I'm keeping my eye on you.
Big Bird
I've used 4-lo
I've used 4-lo
Make/Model: Nissan Xterra XE
Year: 2001
Tim's: LG COFFEE 2 SGR

Post by Big Bird »

Hello Nige long time no see.
I asked for a Jelly donut not a maple!!!