WTF??? Snow again!

General Chat about the forum, it's members & their trucks.
Scotto
Reactions score: 0
Make/Model: Xterra Off Road
Year: 2006
Tim's: L Reg

WTF??? Snow again!

Post by Scotto »

(&%*%$&%#^%#$*&^%)&^()*&

We just received 2" of snow in the last hour. Old man winter is a whore-b*tch. (EDIT: I wrote a synonym for prostitute in front of b*tch, but it isn't coming thru the filters. My word starts with a W, and rhymes with hoar). I curse at him. I swear at him. I have now decided that my new aim in life is to hunt that bastard down, and - after using a vice-grip to soften his gums - I will tear his teeth out of that ragged mouth one by one. I will then slowly cut his tongue into thin ribbons with a razor. When I am done with that, I will rip his heart out of that emaciated chest and squeeze the blood that still flows from its limp beating into his ravaged mouth. When I am done doing that, I will severe his testicles and launch them into the sea. Finally, I will throw his body down a garbage chute and set the whole damn mess on fire.

#(*^%)*&^%
Snafu
Reactions score: 1
Make/Model: Xterra S
Year: 2007
Tim's: Double milk - no sugar

Re: WTF??? Snow again!

Post by Snafu »

Same here...I was rocking one kid to sleep then the other tells me there is snow. Very cruel! Luckily I still have my snows on.
Worlds Greatest Acronym:
A.D.O.S.S: Attention Deficit Oooooo Something Shiny! (thanks Simon!)

RIP - Keyser - July 2000 to September 2010 - hope we were as loyal to you as you were to us.
PiDGE
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Don't follow me, you wont make it.
Make/Model: Nissan Frontier KC
Year: 2005
Tim's: not my real name

Post by PiDGE »

The S.O.B wont stay down
Early to bed...Early to rise...Fish all day...Make up lies
Bow_Tied
Reactions score: 5
Make/Model: Xterra P4X ZR2 Bison
Year: '15/20
Tim's: Medium DD

Post by Bow_Tied »

I like the snow, but think summer should come soon.
#MoreRon

"Most of the members are people, but there are a few exceptions." - Miner
studum
I've used 4-lo
I've used 4-lo
Make/Model: Frontier CC SC
Year: 2003
Tim's: Large 1 milk

Post by studum »

Weather forecast:
Snow tonight
Thunderstorms in the morning with a high of 14 in the afternoon.

Gotta love Canada, eh?
Ryan S. - Playing "keep it alive" with the Silver Spur.
Morpheus
Make/Model: Xterra
Tim's: 3x3

Post by Morpheus »

Geoffrey wrote:(&%*%$&%#^%#$*&^%)&^()*&

We just received 2" of snow in the last hour. Old man winter is a whore-b*tch. (EDIT: I wrote a synonym for prostitute in front of b*tch, but it isn't coming thru the filters. My word starts with a W, and rhymes with hoar). I curse at him. I swear at him. I have now decided that my new aim in life is to hunt that bastard down, and - after using a vice-grip to soften his gums - I will tear his teeth out of that ragged mouth one by one. I will then slowly cut his tongue into thin ribbons with a razor. When I am done with that, I will rip his heart out of that emaciated chest and squeeze the blood that still flows from its limp beating into his ravaged mouth. When I am done doing that, I will severe his testicles and launch them into the sea. Finally, I will throw his body down a garbage chute and set the whole damn mess on fire.

#(*^%)*&^%
Wouldn't it suck, if you died, and were at the gates of heaven, about to walk through when this really big guy steps infront of you and says.. "you had something to say to me?"
(FOG MEMBER)-FRIENDS OF GEOFFREY

Epic thread: http://www.cntc.ca/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3676
Bow_Tied

Post by Bow_Tied »

Morpheus wrote:

#(*^%)*&^%
Wouldn't it suck, if you died, and were at the gates of heaven, about to walk through when this really big guy steps infront of you and says.. "you had something to say to me?"

Which big guy are you talking about now? ;)
#MoreRon

Morpheus
Make/Model: Xterra
Tim's: 3x3

Post by Morpheus »

The guy Scotto's calling a whore-b*tch!
(FOG MEMBER)-FRIENDS OF GEOFFREY

Epic thread: http://www.cntc.ca/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3676
Jayman
Make/Model: 4x4 Xterra - SC JE
Year: 2002
Tim's: Double Double

Post by Jayman »

#(*^%)*&^%
I love you Scotto... :love:

In the most platonic way possible of course. :teeth:
CNTC Pyro Team Captain. Signaling the International Space Station, one bucket at a time.
SkinnyPedal
I've used 4-lo
I've used 4-lo
Make/Model: Lexus LX
Year: 2006

Post by SkinnyPedal »

It's my fault, blame me. I took the hard top and winters off the car and took the winters off the truck today. It was bound to happen.
Adam
Reactions score: 3
Make/Model: Xterra SE SC
Year: 2002
Tim's: Medium Regular

Post by Adam »

They're forecasting wet snow overnight here, but it is "overnight" right now, and I have yet to see anything. Hopefully just rain if anything up here.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -Frank Zappa
Bow_Tied

Post by Bow_Tied »

Gonna be 16° here today!!
#MoreRon

Pezzy
Make/Model: Ford F150
Year: 2018
Tim's: Steeped Tea, 1/2 Sugar

Post by Pezzy »

Mother nature is one skitzo b*tch.
I my PATHFInDERs.
R.I.P. 99.5 Green Machine :cry:
studum
I've used 4-lo
I've used 4-lo
Make/Model: Frontier CC SC
Tim's: Large 1 milk

Post by studum »

I think I got the grass seed down on the front lawn at the perfect time yesterday. To be honest I didn't mind the rain / snow last night.

It was kind of cool at one point though. I woke up in the middle of the night to my dog moving around, she gets wrestless when there's thunder storms. I looked out the window and saw snow falling at the same time as seeing lightning and hearing thunder. I've never seen that before.

I woke my wife up to take a look, needless to say she wasn't as intrigued as I was lol :lol:
Ryan S. - Playing "keep it alive" with the Silver Spur.